- Thursday 3rd September - Return to School. Please refer to details of school opening for more information.
- Friday 23rd October - Last Day of Term 1
The first term we will be looking at the author Julia Donaldson. Have you read any Julia Donaldson books? We will be discussing her stories in class. We will be looking at lots of stories, the characters in the stories and the settings. We will also be creating ART on the characters through collaging.
In Maths we will be looking at a lot at comparisons and looking at the value of numbers:
- Comparing length, height and mass.
- Comparing two sets of objects up to 10.
- Use equality and inequalitysymbols to compare sets of objects.
- Looking at a whole and parts.
- Partitioning numbers up to 10
In English we will be looking at Julia Donaldson stories and writing character descriptions. We will label characters using adjectives. We will also be writing simple sentences about the settings of the stories and characters:
- Use capital letters, finger spaces and fullstops
- Form letters correctly
- Use phonics knowledge to sound out words.
|Wellbeing Newsletter||26th Apr 2020||Download|
|Week 14 home learning work||12th Jul 2020||Download|
|Week 13 home learning work||05th Jul 2020||Download|
|Visual timetable cardsScheduleNowNext for home learning||31st Mar 2020||Download|
|Speech and Language home activities||31st Mar 2020||Download|
|Helplines for Families||26th Apr 2020||Download|
|GLF CEO Letter to parents 29MAY2020||29th May 2020||Download|
|Gingerbread houses||18th May 2020||Download|
|Class postcards||21st Jun 2020||Download|
|Childrens boat work||17th May 2020||Download|
|3.7.20 newsletter||05th Jul 2020||Download|
|10.07.20 newsletter||10th Jul 2020||Download|